Wednesday, July 8, 2009

process vs product

So, the blog is about my writing process, it is not "the book" or "the novel."

The blog and the book--the bell and the candle--they are two different things, just like the policy and the policy process are two different things.

Yesterday I pick up a swing for my granddaughter. It's a tire cut in the shape of a pony, with a red white and blue tassel.

Willing Suspension of Disbelief

I pick up the audio book Three Cups of Tea and also K. Harrison's The Seal Wife and J. Harrison's Legends of the Fall, books I didn't get through in my earlier foray back into reading.

Generally I like non-fiction for audio books, which I listen to on my commute to work. I don't, or am unwilling to, suspend my disbelief in that environment. Not sure why!

No comments:

Post a Comment